Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Little Red Wagon #772 - Sympathy

 


It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week our hostess is Imke, and she is asking us to create a Sympathy project.



I am happy to say I haven't needed my card yet.  One of my neighbors has a 15 year old pup who has had some health issues lately.  She underwent surgery 2 weeks ago and I was very concerned.  Fortunately, she has done well and this card has gone into the stash.  I used Frantic Stamper stamps and dies to create this card.  

I'm sorry for the poor photo, time has gotten away from me again and I had to settle for this less than stellar shot.

We would love for you to give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon to link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful sympathy card and die-cuts-glad to hear the dog recovered.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Brenda, love it..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Brenda, do hope the neighbours dog recovers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Brenda! I'm loving the cardstock you used for the die cut. Glad to hear the neighbour's dog is better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card, Brenda and an excellent addition to your stash. I glad your neighbor's dog is healing up though, and that you haven't had to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely sympathy and luckily you don´t need it for now.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE/a>

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww, my heart. That's a gorgeous card xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

LRW #774 - Sew What?

  It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge. This week our hostess is Janice and her challen...

Popular Posts