Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Little Red Wagon #75 - Numbers


Hey all, I'm happy to be your hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon. I hope you like to create with numbers, because that is my challenge to you. I just want to see any kind of numbers, paper, stamped, hand written, focal point, background...as long as it's a number, you're good! 

Here are some tags I made for a journal in process. As you see, there are all sorts of numbers.  I have stamped numbers, embossed numbers, numbers on papers and printed on tags.  

They were totally inspired by Crafty by Toni and started off with a stamped "master board".  The master board was cut into tags of different sizes and shapes and I added bits of this and that to arrive at the final product.

I hope you all will join us this week.  I can't wait to see what you make.  As a reminder, we love seeing your paper creations of all kinds, it doesn't have to be a card.  Be sure to stop by and see the creations the Girlfriends have made.  I know you are going to love them!

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - Puppy update and house update:


Here's Koa at 17 months with one of his besties, Henna.  They are so funny and love playing together.

And here is the house with the lanai roof all done.  The inside has been pretty much demolished and they are starting to lay out the reconfigured floor plan.  They are really moving along at a great pace (and I'm still mostly sane)!




PPS- And, if you are not sick of this post, here are all the tags I made.  They were so fun and I got a bit carried away.😳























6 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, so glad to read your holding onto your sanity so far, fingers crossed and wow, its going to be amazing.
    The pup looks happy enough so all good.
    Your tags are wonderful, love all the numbers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful tags! all so detailed, textured and beautifully embellished! It also looks as if you've been having lots done on your home too, the adventure begins. Your pups are adorable and looking pretty chilled. Have a great rest of the week - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tags, Brenda!!! I love the vintage vibe. Your pup and her buddy are so cute and the house is looking good! You'll have to give us a tour when it's done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All your tags are just wonderful Brenda and I love them all and you gave me some more ideas which is a very good thing and I need to make a master board too, I have been watching lately and need to give it a go...your house is fabulous and the dogs are just adorable, Koa is adorable and it is so good he has such a neat playmate..glad you still sane, keep strong it is going to be AWEsome when done..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the fabulous tags and can't wait to see the finished journal. Love the two pup buddies and good to hear the building is coming along well.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such fabulous tags - and I'm loving the vintage look too! Koa and his little friend are adorable. So glad things are going well with the house and that you're still (mostly) sane.

    A great idea for a challenge, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #724 - Wedding/Anniversary

  We have a new challenge for you over on the   CRAFT Challenge blog .   This week we would love to see your wedding or anniversary projects...

Popular Posts