Friday, September 20, 2024

Christmas Bendy

 

 

Things around my house have been rather crazy of late.  We are doing renovations to our home and trying to live in the bottom half of the house.  I finally had a chance to find my Silhouette and a place to cut out the Portrait Bendy Card Template.  I managed to make a quick, fun card for my Christmas card stash.  

 

 

This fun snow scene was created with images from We Three Snowmen Digis/SVG, Santa is Coming Digital Stamp and Ski Bunny Digi.  They were all colored with Prismacolor pencils and cut with a Scan and Cut.  I die cut all the sparkly snowflakes in the background using a retired TCP die, but it would have been much faster to use Snowflake Cutables instead.

 


 

Once I had the card assembled (Alma has a video here), I adhered all the snowflakes and images.  The sentiment from Santa is Coming Digital stamp was printed, backed and glued onto the front bend of the card.  I added a few Nuvo drops here and there and another Christmas card is done!  This picture shows the card flat, ready to go into an A2 envelope.

 

Here are the products I used for this card -

 

 

DigiSkiBunnyWeb

 

 

SnowflakesWeb

 


Thanks for looking! 

Aloha,

Brenda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Christmas Bendy

    Things around my house have been rather crazy of late.  We are doing renovations to our home and trying to live in the bottom half of t...

Popular Posts