Wednesday, August 28, 2024

Little Red Wagon #771 - Rocket


It's time for a new Little Red Wagon Challenge!  Kate is back today with another Def Leppard-inspired challenge. This time, she has chosen the song "Rocket".  This means she is looking for anything that relates to space or even the sky. 

I went really O.G.  (a term often used by my kids) for my space card.  I took a previously made rainbow background from my stash and added a little chipped sapphire distress ink for a spacier look.  I used some of my oldest stamps from The Cat's Pajamas.  I stamped the space craft right on to the background a nd spruced them up with some metallic Gelly Roll pens.  I stamped Poochie and his friend (whose name I cannot remember) and fussy cut them and glued into place.  I added a few stars using embossing powder and a white Gelly Roll pen.  The sentiment was created with an O.G. Dymo label maker.  

Be sure to check out the Girlfriend's blogs.  They are sure to give you some great inspiration.  We hope you'll share not only your cards with us this week, but we love to see scrapbook pages, journal pages, ATCs,  and bookmarks to name a few.

Aloha,
Brenda



8 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Brenda, love your background its amazing, the colours are wonderful.
    Hope the reno is going well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and background, love the dogs in the spaceships-brilliant. Thank you so much for the lovely comments on my blog -rally appreciate them.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous sky Brenda. the colours are gorgeous and the space ships with those pups inside is so fun, fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Brenda! I am in love with the background - such pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that inky background Brenda and the space pups!! I am so pleased that you shared the O.G definition, I am most definitely Old School!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Brenda! And bravo for using up some of your stash (that always feels good). I love your little space traveling pups!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a FUN card, Brenda and your sky looks amazing !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is super - and I'm loving that pre-created background! How perfect!!

    Thanks for the O.G. link as I had no idea what it meant!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #293 - Fave Die

It's time for another  As You Like It Challenge .  This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite die.   For a chance to w...

Popular Posts