Monday, July 29, 2024

The Cat's Pajamas Big Bunnies

 


Can you believe July is almost gone? Today I am sharing cards that were inspired by Jennifer's post using a super-sized Bunny.  I sized my bunnies  and then colored them with Silhouette Studio.

 

If you are new to digital coloring or need a refresher, Alma has some great YouTube videos that are very helpful.  The thing to remember is you can't mess up because you can always backup to correct changes you've made that you don't like.

 

 

This is the first card I made using 'In Shape Digistamps' and 'Happy Spring Digi Papers',  I supersized the bunnies in all the images and colored them with the Silhouette Studio palette and the designs from the digital papers.  Then all I had to do was crop them, mat them, add a sentiment and adhere them to a white card base.  It was really fast and easy once I got the process down.  On this particular bunny, I made my own sentiment and even added a little shading with Copic markers.  The next 2 cards have sentiments from 'Stacked Sentiment Digi'.

 

 

Above is the bun from 'Kick Some Grass' created in the same manor.  And last off we have 'Sky's the Limit Digistamp'.

 

 

Be sure to stay tuned to the blog for a new release that coming soon.  I think you're going to like it!


Aloha,

Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous set of cards Brenda. Hope all is well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards, Brenda! And you know me, I'm a digi-only kind of gal so I couldn't agree with you more! Digis all the way!!! Love the digi paper, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #732 - Baby/Family/For the Kids

  A new challenge is up over on the CRAFT Challenge blog!  We would love for you to join us this week in created a project for the theme Bab...

Popular Posts