Monday, July 22, 2024

TCP

 

 

Do you ever just feel like coloring?  I love to color and am often so focused on the final card product that I don't spend time on just enjoying the process of coloring.  Here are 4 fun to color and put together cards that were created with cute images from So Mushroom Digistamp/SVG.

 

 

To create these simple cards, I printed the image and the sentiment on Neenah cardstock, colored them up with Copic markers and adhered them to scraps of colored cardstock.

 

 

Not only did I get a little coloring time, now I have 3 cute cards so send to friends!

TCP May release products used today -

 


Thanks so much for checking in!

Aloha,

Brenda

 

2 comments:

  1. I love colouring when I can get down to it. These are gorgeous cards, love the images and the sentiments are a fun play on words. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAHA!!! You know I love punny sentiments, so of course I adore these! Bravo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #294 - Ribbon or Twine

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge . This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, ribbon or twine. For a ...

Popular Posts