Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Little Red Wagon #767 - Christmas In July


It's Wednesday again and the last Wednesday in July.  I guess that means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week our hostess is Imke and she is asking us to create something for Christmas in July.


I took one of the many backgrounds in my premade stash and created a little scene for a cute Reverse Confetti (now closed 😢) moose.  I stamped and fussy cut the trees and the sign and then added all kinds of snowflakes and  snow splatters.

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. How gorgeous Brenda, I love the background and the little trees and that adorable reindeer, fabulous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Chrissy, he is gorgeous and I love your background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful card, Brenda! The background is fantastic and I love that cute moose!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, the background looks amazing and you did a great job with the scene, Brenda.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, Brenda and love that punny sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling scene you've created, Brenda!! So disappointing that Reverse Confetti is no longer in business. There is something especially cute about their animal images. I'm happy to see that wonderful moose!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

LRW #774 - Sew What?

  It's Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge. This week our hostess is Janice and her challen...

Popular Posts