Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Little Red Wagon #765 - Raid Your Scrap Bin


I'm up for hostess duties  over at Little Red Wagon, and I'm asking you to raid your scrap bin to create something fun. I keep a box full of my usable paper scraps and a little drawer with images printed but not used. This is what happened when I pulled them all together.

I used a cute little image called Flowers for You Quokka from Amanda Jane and a couple of scraps of paper already die cut.  

I do hope you will join us this week.  I look forward to seeing your paper craft creations.  

Do check out what the other Girlfriends have made. If you can, leave them a comment and let them know you love their work.  Last of all, head back to Little Red Wagon and link up your project.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. So very cute and fun Brenda love his sweet smile and the pink..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure put your scraps to good use, Brenda! This is one cute card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and sweet card, Brenda. And you did a great job using your scraps. I also have printed images and of course lots of paper......

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE"

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so CUTE!! I love the way the flowers are off the oval frame too. Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #294 - Ribbon or Twine

It's time for another As You Like It Challenge . This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, ribbon or twine. For a ...

Popular Posts