Wednesday, July 3, 2024

Little Red Wagon #763 - Light Up the Sky (night sky)


 It's Wednesday again and we have a new Little Red Wagon challenge for you.  This week our hostess is Chrissy and she is asking us Light Up the Sky (create a night sky) for your project.



I went digging in my gelli plate, smooshing, alcohol stash and came up with what I thought looked like a night sky.  I'm pretty sure this was distress oxide in smooshed onto some glossy cardstock and then coated with distress glaze.  The I used embossing powder to create the Milky Way.  I added a sentiment from My Favorite Things and heat embossed it and there ya go!

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

On a personal note, we have finally gotten the permit for renovating our house and they started Monday with some of the outside stuff!  We are going to be living in the bottom of the house during all the work, so we have been hustling around to completely clear out the upper half.  I'm going to apologize now for my lack of visits to your blogs and for any brain farts that are sure to occur in the coming months.  I just can't seem to get settled into any kind of rhythm.  

The other big news is I leave tomorrow night to meet my first grand-daughter.  My daughter and I are going to Iowa and then Texas for a little visit.  I just hope the gulf doesn't see any hurricane action in the Houston direction.  My husband is staying home with the puppy.

Thanks so much for stopping by and for bearing with me!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant night sky, I can't believe how 'bob on' you ladies got this challenge, so wonderful, love your galaxy too.
    Oh how wonderful to go meet the new baby Brenda, you must be thrilled, its an exciting time, watch out for that awful weather, stay safe. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brenda your night sky is spectacular, I love it, and so happy you have your permit and I hope you the most wonderful safe trip to visit your Granddaughter, how wonderful for you..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brenda, this is a stunning night sky card! I feel like I'm looking up in a planetarium. Bravo! Have a safe trip and enjoy meeting your new granddaughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Splendid card, Brenda! Such a touching sentiment too. Glad to hear the permit finally came through and you can start your renos....but I'm thrilled to hear you're going to meet your first granddaughter! How wonderful!! I know you'll have an amazing visit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #726 - Graduation/Anything Goes

It's time for another  CRAFT Challenge !  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a graduation/anything goes project.   O...

Popular Posts