Monday, July 22, 2024

CRAFT Challenge #728 - Christmas

 


My apologies for being so late...again... I got back from a very fun 10 days on the US mainland and the day after I returned, I started feeling SO TIRED!  Yes, you guessed it, COVID got me in Texas.  But the good news is the storm Beryl didn't affect our trip at all and  thankfully it was after seeing our darling grand-daugher and giving her lots of cuddles and hugs.

I am feeling much better, but am most definitely still lacking in energy.  So here is my submission for CRAFT Challenge #728.  The challenge is Christmas and I used a darling image kindly provided by our sponsor, Pickles Hedgehog Christmas Pudding from Polkadoodles.

I do hope you all are well and ready for this fun challenge that will run for 2 weeks. Hope to see your lovely creations over at CRAFT Challenge!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had a good trip Brenda and got to see your new grand baby, sad you picked up this awful virus, get well soon...
    I love this sweet card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you had a good trip, Brenda, and were able to see your family, but sorry you caught Covid. I hope you're all better now. My husband and I caught it, too, first of July after a trip we were on. Now as for this card...super cute, love the hedgehog and the pudding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #292 - Layered or Flat

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge . This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, layers or f...

Popular Posts