Monday, June 24, 2024

What's Your Superpower?

 

 

My life has gotten very busy of late.  This makes me even more thankful for digital designs like those in The Cat's Pajamas May Release.  I made these two projects "quick as a wink" (with a bit of a learning curve for a relative newbie to the digital designing world).  If you are like me and need some pointers on digital designing.  Take a look at great this video Alma created.  It's very straight forward and was even easy for me to follow.

My first project uses the very cute Crafting is a Superpower Digistamp/SVG.  I made a little signage for a superhero friend of mine to hang in his studio. 

 

 

I started by uploading and supersizing the sentiment in Silhouette Studio.  The digital images were added and I printed it out on Copic friendly paper.  The images were colored with Copic markers and the entire piece was layered below a mat opening cut 7" x 91/2".  I added a little jute to hang it and it's ready to tell the world.

 

 

My next card features Still Life Digistamps.  The images were colored digitally and added into the vase.  The sentiment was manipulated to say "Be A Wildflower" and added.  I printed the image, used a scalloped die to cut it out.  Lastly it was mounted on a card blank and easy as that, it was finished. I'm going to save this file to be used as gifts in the future.

 

 

I found these projects fun and loved learning new superpowers!  Thanks so much for looking!

Here are to products I used for these projects -

 

 

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun cards Brenda, and what a great superpower to have..a crafter power, love it..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we really do have super powers to do what we do so well too...:))
    I love both your cards Brenda, the top one has a gorgeous background paper and I love the topper, the next up is so pretty, the scallop edge die is so gorgeous, must look for one of those.
    Take care Brenda. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #725 - Anything Goes

  It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in an Anything Goes Challenge! Our Sponso...

Popular Posts