Wednesday, June 26, 2024

Little Red Wagon #762 - Layer It Up (Many Layers)



I absolutely cannot believe it's Wednesday again.  Of course that  means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week our hostess is Imke and she is asking us to Layer It Up.
 


Imke is asking for layers, so that's what I have given her.  I have 3 layers of paper panels, the image and even the sequins would count if they were on a layer of their own.

I had fun with this card.  I've been trying to learn to do more with Silhouette Design Studio.  I've taken my favorite Bunny from The Cat's Pajamas Oh Cute Digi and digitally colored his parachute with digital papers.

We would love for you to join our challenge this week by head on over to Little Red Wagon and linking up your layered project. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card,love all the layers and cute image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable Brenda, how cute is that image, such a lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable card, Brenda! I have never thought of digital paper piecing - that's brilliant!! Love everything about this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous layered up scene Brenda and gorgeous card, how clever to digitally layer..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute, Brenda. I like the image and the cloudy background is just great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! All those layers look fabulous on your darling little scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hihihihi...love the punny sentiment on this super cute slimline card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #724 - Wedding/Anniversary

  We have a new challenge for you over on the   CRAFT Challenge blog .   This week we would love to see your wedding or anniversary projects...

Popular Posts