Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Little Red Wagon #760 - Planes, Trains or Automobiles (Vehicles of Some Sort)


 It's time for a new Little Red Wagon Challenge and Imke is our wonderful hostess.  This week we want to see planes, trains or automobiles or any other vehicle related to transportation.  

I had a hard time deciding what to do and finally decided on using this image of my favorite Bunny.  I used up more paper from my scrap bin and used a NBUS birdie and cloud stamps.  I colored them up with some of my remaining Copic markers.

We would definitely love to have you join us over at Little Red Wagon this week.  Be sure a stop by to see what the Girlfriends have created for your inspiration, even do a little CASing if you need to.  

Hope you are having a terrific week and not currently in road construction mode.

Aloha,
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Great card and love the cute little cars-remind me of the bubble cards from years ago!.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute card, such a sweet line up of pretty pastel coloured cars, I agree with Carol about the Bubble cars, crazy little things. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite bunny too!! Such a great card and I love the sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun and so cute Brenda adorable bunnies and little bird and love the cars, what a great card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hihihihi! What a cute slimline card, Brenda! Love how you did the images; it looks like they're stuck in traffic. A perfect pairing with that spot on sentiment. I hear you on the road construction. I don't know why, but Geneva always seems to have construction going on somewhere and it always seems to be exactly where you want to drive, in addition to all the goings on driving in a city already entails (motorcycles, scooters, pedestrians, bikes, trams, buses, other cars). Which is why I take the bus/tram anymore if going into town; much more relaxing to let someone else do the driving.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh, this is super cute, Brenda !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an adorable card, Brenda! Loving this sweet scene. We have a joke/saying here in Canada: We have two seasons - winter and construction. (;

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet! I always love your bunnies with their oversized ears. So fun!!

    Road construction is part of life right now where I live so I'm especially humoured by your card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #724 - Wedding/Anniversary

  We have a new challenge for you over on the   CRAFT Challenge blog .   This week we would love to see your wedding or anniversary projects...

Popular Posts