Monday, June 3, 2024

Citrusly!

 

  

Hi everyone!  I'm here to yowl a little more about the May release from The Cat's Pajamas.  There is just so much you can do with these digis, and I gotta tell you, the sentiments are so much fun! 

  

 

I wnted to do a card with an oversized digi sentiment stamps from Citrusly Digistamp/SVG.  They are perfect with Cute Citrus or not Digistamp/SVG (and are seriously punny)! I used Silhouette Studio to size and print the images and sentiment.  The sentiment was die cut and layered on a die cut solid and print panel.   

 


The cute fruits were cut with a Scan and Cut and colored with Copic markers.
  


...and popped up for a little added dimension.

Here are the May release products used today -
 

  

 


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'd love to know what you think.


Aloha,

Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Brilliant slimline card,love the fun images and sentiment,great co-ordinating paper too.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, fresh and fruity card, love the images, gorgeous Brenda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now this is a fantastic card!!! I love the punny sentiment and all the other citrusy goodness, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

As You Like It Challenge #292 - Layered or Flat

We have a new challenge for you over at As You Like It Challenge . This fortnight our challenge theme is to share your favorite, layers or f...

Popular Posts