Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Little Red Wagon Challenge #755 - Make Your Own Background


I am the fortunate hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am challenging you to make something which uses a background you have created.  You can use any medium you wish; ink, paint, alchohol ink, gel printing, there are so many possibilities.   


For my background I used a sticker sheet that was randomly stamped and splattered with distress ink.  I honestly didn't care much for the way it looked here, but here is the reveal -


Much better.  As you can see, I did a bunch of backgrounds, smaller circle sticker sheets and address label sticker sheets.  They all started out looking rather junky.  This is what I ended up with for loads of future creating -



Why don't you give our challenge a go this week by joining us at Little Red Wagon.  Just stop by and link up your project. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

These were inspired by Crafty by Tony.  I LOVE her YouTube channel!

5 comments:

  1. WOW, Brenda you have me with these fabulous makes, how wonderful. Those backgrounds look amazing they really do and I love the tags you created, will have to get my fingers out and do something. Thanks for the inspiration. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW fabulous backgrounds and love the brilliant Vintage tags you made love them all.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tags Brenda and I love your stamped sheet all cut up into circles, great ephemera for later they go such a long way don't they..love them..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowsa! Awesome vintage look tags, Brenda. I'll look forward to seeing them in your future creations, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such super tags, Brenda! Thank you for sharing the process. Way to upcycle too! Like your blog post title says, you definitely won this one. (((:

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts