Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Little Red Wagon #758 - Bigger than Normal

 


Oh, my, I've done it again.  I've lost track of the days because of our holiday on Monday AND, I have another excuse this week.  My little baby grand-daughter arrived yesterday!  And even tho I live almost 4,000 miles away, I was rather distracted with FaceTime and messaging and photo shares and letting people know.  Maya and her mama are doing well and her dad (my son) is totally smitten!❤️

So, it is still Wednesday, and we have a new challenge up for you over at Little Red Wagon.  Chrissy is up for us this week, and shew wants us to create something that is bigger than you normally make.  This seems so appropriate since Chrissy's paper crafting talent is bigger than normal.

I went with my go-to card, but this one is humongous for me.  It weighs in at 8 1/2" x 6 1/4".  It was made with old paper from probably 15 years ago (trying to use up that stash!).  I put kind of a wonky birthday sentiment on it so I could send it to my brother-in-law who kinda digs wonky stuff.  He's worth the extra postage.😎

Hope you will be able to join us this week.  The Girlfriends have created some wonders, be sure to give them a look.  

Thanks for checking in!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new grand-daughter and glad you are so happy and wow what a beauty card, it is big bright and beautiful..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new grandbaby, Brenda. And this is a great over-sized card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, Brenda! I adore that wonky happy birthday sentiment. Have a lovely visit with your son, DIL and the new grandbaby!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your grand daughter, Brenda. Luckily there is Facetime!
    Love your card with the die cut word.

    Imke
    https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the safe arrival of little Maya!!! How terribly exciting! I do hope you'll get to meet her soon. She IS a long way away!

    And such a wonderfully wonky card too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #724 - Wedding/Anniversary

  We have a new challenge for you over on the   CRAFT Challenge blog .   This week we would love to see your wedding or anniversary projects...

Popular Posts