Tuesday, April 23, 2024

TCP - It Came Back

 

Happy Tuesday! I'm here with a quickie card that I personally think I'm going to make again to hang somewhere in my house.  I absolutely adore the fun sentiments from Don't Feed the Dust Bunnies Digistamp.  And they work perfectly with the cute images from Shine On Digistamps.

 

 

To make this card, I used Silhouette Studio to create a background of patterned paper from Spring is Here and just sized and placed the sentiment on top and printed. Next I picked the little duster and spray bottle  from Shine On.  They were sized, printed and colored with Copic markers.  I can't currently get to my electronic cutting machine, so I fussy cut the images and layered everything on a piece of white card.  So fun, and quick to do!

Here are all the digital designs from the March release I used for this project -

 

 

 

 

Thanks for checking in!

3 comments:

  1. Dear Brenda it feels like forever since I have seen your blog and was delighted when going through my feed today to see this card. I so love those sentiments! Praying you are well and happy in heart Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and sentiment love it lol.It would look perfect framed somewhere,bet you will be swamped with orders!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!!! EXCELLENT!!! And I wholeheartedly agree.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts