Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Little Red Wagon #754 - Shapley

Yay!  It's Wednesday again, therefore we have a new challenge for you over at Little Red Wagon challenge.  Janice is our wonderful hostess this week and she is asking to see something "Shapely".  She is looking for a project shape other than a square or rectangle.  Easy peasy, right?


 As you can see, I went for another rocker card.  (And this week I will actually try to get it linked up😳).  They are fun to make and certainly fall outside the square or rectangle shape.  I used a digi from The Cat's Pajamas April release called Bunnies in Flight and one of Alma's punny sentiments from the set.

Why don't you join us this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

PS - Please forgive me for my lack of visits and comments.  I have been in the process of destashing and moving my craft room in preparation for a home renovation.  So far we have only been waiting 15 months for the permit, but we are being told we are getting close.  That's slow even for Hawaiian time.😎

8 comments:

  1. Great rocker card and love the cute image-good luck with the renovation.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun rocker card Brenda, love the colours and the cute fire breathing dragon..hope it goes smoothly when it happens, that is a long time to wait, then you have the reno around you too, but trust me, as good craftroom purge just makes a heck of a difference, I'm storage size downsizing!!...looking good too.

    Luv CHRISSYxz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous fun rocker card Brenda, love the colours and the cute fire breathing dragon..hope it goes smoothly when it happens, that is a long time to wait, then you have the reno around you too, but trust me, as good craftroom purge just makes a heck of a difference, I'm storage size downsizing!!...looking good too.

    Luv CHRISSYxz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great rocker card Brenda and I just love it..
    Hope you get the permit for you reno soon, can we have before and after pics. hahaha. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, a fun rocker featuring my favourite bunny!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hihihihi...so cute, Benda, and love that sentiment (it made me smile)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahaha - what an amazing sentiment! Delightful card, Brenda! Such a fantastic shape too. Hope the reno speed picks up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh - this is just fabulous on so many levels!! The fun shape, the adorable image and the punny sentiment! Awesome card, Brenda!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Best Dad

Hey everyone, I'm here today with a pretty quick Father's Day card featuring the new to digital, Welcome to the Funny Farm Digi/SVG...

Popular Posts