Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Little Red Wagon #753 - Show Us Your Eggs (Easter projects)

 


Chrissy is our fab hostess this week over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge this week is to "Show Us Your Eggs (or Easter projects)".  I'm sure you've taken some pics of the lovely projects you created.  




As you can see I used some older, NBUS dies to create little Easter treat boxes for my family.  I stamped a little Happy Easter on each panel.  Using up those scraps again for this project!  That always makes me happy.

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Love your pillow box treat boxes,love the rabbits with the giant carrots.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous treat boxes Brenda, so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute treat boxes, Brenda!!! I know your family enoyed them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable and fun are those little boxes Brenda, love the bunnies holding their carrots, fabulous project..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What cute boxes! Loving that bunny die cut and the bright colours are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable!! Love those big carrots held by the sweet little bunnies.

    I may be too late but I didn't actually see your project on LRW. I don't think your link went through, perhaps?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts