Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Little Red Wagon #752 - Congrats


Wednesday has rolled around again, and it's time for a new challenge.  I have to give credit for this challenge to Imke, tho I am hosting this week.  She is saying "Congrats" and is asking for projects that reflect that.  Think birthdays, weddings, graduation, new baby, things along that line.

I have a bunch of birthdays this month, so I created a birthday card using an image from Lee Holland that I scored during a recent sale.  I colored him up with Copic markers and die cut a sentiment from Frantic Stamper.

I hope you'll be able to find the time to create along with us this week.  Link up your projects over at Little Red Wagon.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. That's a super cute bunny, beautifully coloured xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautifully sweet is this little bunny sitting on the presents, gorgeous colouring and card Brenda..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, Brenda! I love the soft pastel color scheme you've chosen, it compliments the stamp perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Such a sweet image and the soft colours are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts