Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Little Red Wagon #751 - Photograph


Sweet Kate is our hostess over at Little Red Wagon this week.  She is continuing with inspiration from the songs of Def Leppard and this week that song is Photograph.  She wants to see your creation as well as the photograph that inspired it.



My inspiration comes from a picture in a McKenzie Childs email I received.  I was inspired by the pink and white check and the beautiful bouquet.  I found this digi on Etsy in Hellen's Art Shop and thought it would do the trick.

We would love for you to give our challenge a go this week.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon to link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. I gotta tell ya', Brenda, you nailed that photo!!! Beautiful job here. I love your color scheme and that paper piecing on the pitcher is pure genius. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant rocker card and beautiful paper pieced image -great take on the inspiration pic.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, I am in love with this gorgeous card brenda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love that pink and white check too - and you've done such a good job taking the inspiration and making things your own.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delightful card, Brenda! I adore the shape. Love how closely you matched the photo too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts