Monday, April 15, 2024

If You Like Snarky...


I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated birthday card was made using Frantic Stamper stamps and dies; Stitched Rectangles (FRA-DIE-09640), Don't Forget to Flush (FRA-DIE-11055), Modern Birthday Cake (FRA-DIE-10814), Oh Crap (FRA-CL-179).

This card was very fast to create.  I did all the die cutting and did a little shading on the commode and candle.  The images were adhered to the stitched rectangle and the sentiment was stamped using a stamp positioner




Here's another snarky, bathroom themed card. Hopefully I won't have to use this one anytime soon.😉 Frantic Stamper stamps and dies used for this card are; Oh Crap (FRA-CL-179), Toilet Necessities (FRA-DIE-11056).

This is another super simple one.  I created the background by blending some distress oxide ink, unfortunately I didn't write down the color(s) and I can't remember at this point.  I kinda looks like a blend of cracked pistachio and salvaged patina.  I die cut the TP from white cardstock that had been covered with tissue and the plunder from plain white cardstock.  The plunger was colored with Copic markers.  The die cuts were positioned and glued and the sentiment was stamped using a stamp positioner

Click here if you would like to see more of the wonderful temptations available at Frantic Stamper.

Aloha, Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha ha ha..love them, they are awesome, right up my ally..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha, well they are sure different Brenda. Really brilliant fun cards. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow these are brilliant snarky cards-love them both!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, I love a bit of toilet humour!! Such fun cards xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts