Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Happy Trio

 



Gosh, is it just me, or is this year really flying by?  I'm here today to share 3 quick little cards created with digis from the TCP March release




Speaking of flying, I used the cute little birds and their houses from Bye Bye Birdie Digi/SVG and the fluffy clouds from Fence and Flowers Cutable.




I put the images together and printed them using Silhouette Studio.  Then I matted them with the bright, happy Spring is Here Digital Papers.  I love that when you size the print area the paper designs become smaller in scale which is exactly what I needed here.  The last thing I added was the sentiment.  I used several retired sentiments from TCP.  They were stamped, mounted on punched circles and popped up on some paper scraps for a little dimension.  These little cards will be great for many occasions.




Here are the March release products I used today -







Thanks so much for looking!

Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. How sweet , such a gorgeous set of cards Brenda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, you are right, the year is going too fast and I'm struggling to keep up, but I'm glad to stop here and check out these adorable little birds and houses, so very cute Brenda..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The year is definitely on fast forward! Love your colourful cards and bird houses.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #754 - Shapley

Yay!  It's Wednesday again, therefore we have a new challenge for you over at  Little Red Wagon  challenge.  Janice is our wonderful hos...

Popular Posts