Wednesday, April 10, 2024

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Inspired by a Movie

 


It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something "inspired by a movie".




Our Sponsor this week is -



I had the pleasure of using an image kindly provided by our sponsor called Tin Man.  This card was inspired by one of my top 10 favorite movies, The Wizard of Oz.  Like the Wizard and Dorothy, I grew up in Kansas, so it has a special place in my heart.

We would love to see your movie inspired creations this week.  Pop on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog to see what prize is up for grabs.


Aloha,
Brenda

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous and fun Brenda and one of my most favourite movies and only watch it a few weeks ago in my craft room while I was working..this makes me happy and now I'm singing!!

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun card and design Brenda love the tin man and sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Little Red Wagon #754 - Shapley

Yay!  It's Wednesday again, therefore we have a new challenge for you over at  Little Red Wagon  challenge.  Janice is our wonderful hos...

Popular Posts