Thursday, March 14, 2024

Naughty Frantic Stamper


At the time I made this card, I had no idea how appropriate it would be in light of all of our recent plumbing problems.  Frantic Stamper products used here are Toilet Necessities (FRA-DIE-11056) and the Oh, Crap clear stamp set (FRA-CL-179).  The background was smooshed with Lost Shadow distress ink on watercolor paper and a few sequins from my stash were added for the extra.


I hope you will head on over to the Frantic Stamper store to see the rest of this fun new release and the goodies the DT have created for your inspiration.

I'm so grateful and happy to let you know the pipes have been rerouted, the holes in the wall have been fixed. We are back to taking nice hot showers and using the dishwasher!  Yay!

Hope all is well with you!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. And, it does Brenda, often for me, and I love this card and the design and dies, what a fun set and so happy for you that your pipes are fixed and holes are blocked!!

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hihihihihi! So funny! Great card design, Brenda, hope those plumbing problems are quickly resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, trust Chrissy to say that, so funny. Anyways Brenda, your card is brilliant, so true, it does happen but this card is just amazing, I LOVE it..xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes it does! Super cute Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts