Wednesday, March 20, 2024

LRW #748 - Florals


The Little Red Wagon Challenge for this week is "Florals - use some flowers".  The flower genius, Chrissy is our hostess.


As you can see I have used floral papers from The Lovely Studio (sadly now extinct) and a die that I cannot put a name to.  The swirly background (which I found in my stash) was created with background die .  I'm sorry I can't recall the maker and to be honest, my room is so torn up in an effort to downsize and release, I can't even find the die right now!  I just love this little gardeners tote and added little die cut flowers into one of its pockets.  I haven't sentimented it yet as I am not sure how it will be used.  

We hope you'll join us over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am personally looking forward to seeing all your flower projects.  Please keep in mind, you don't have to make a card.  You can link up your scrapbook pages, tags, ATC, bookmarks, let's see all those wonderful floral paper projects. While you're visiting the blog, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.  I'm sure you will find something to inspire you.

Aloha,
Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Brenda this is adorable, I just love that die set, I know I have seen it recently and very nearly bought it, maybe I should do after seeing how pretty this looks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous fun and gorgeous card Brenda, such a cute little die cut and love the stitxched background..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how cute this is!!! Love that gardening tote. Such a great Spring card, and as this is the first day of spring...Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and gardening totewith embellishments,love the background swirly die,
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Brenda! Loving that pretty paper and the background die is awesome (even if it's decided to disappear).

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty, Brenda. I think I would have problems to use all the cuts but it looks great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts