Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Little Red Wagon Challenge #749 - Animal Antics!

Oh, my, I'm late...however, Janice has a wonderful new challenge for you over at Little Red Wagon.  She would love to see our "animal antics".  In short an animal of some sort needs to be on your project which could be a card or some other creative endeavor like a bookmark, ATC, journal page, scrapbook page...


 
I dug another image out of my extras box and pulled out one of the many backgrounds I have laying around and came up with this rather simple card.  The mouse and sentiment are from Colorado Craft Company and the little gold stars are from my stash.  I don't even remember how I created the background.  It was done on a piece of gesso covered cardstock and I love the texture.

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous background and I can't believe you fussy cut round the tail and whiskas-love it and you do realise I will be singing that all night now lol-when me and my sister were really young we used to put on shows in the garden with our friends and I used to sing this !
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know exactly what you mean! My son had a stuffed cow that played this song...it brings back wonderful memories and does play over and over in my head!

      Delete
  2. Super cute, Brenda! And you were certainly right to hold on to that background because it was waiting for just this card to be used. It is the perfect backdrop for your image and stars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brenda that song is such a memory jogger, used to sing it along with my mam, wonderful. Anyways, I love your sweet card, its so cute and the background is really lovely. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic fussy cutting Brenda and I love that fun little mouse and fabulous background..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The background fits perfetctly , Brenda and the mouse is super cute.

    https://mycraftyplace.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable card, Brenda! That mouse is so sweet and I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome background!! That sweet mouse is adorable and the shiny star embellishments are the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts