Wednesday, March 6, 2024

Little Red Wagon Challenge #746 - Foolin'

 


Is it just me and all that has been going on, or is this year flying by faster that ever?  Apologies for a sanfu with my post this morning, can I blame it on the cat I don't have?  Anyway, it is time for a new Little Red Wagon  challenge and our Kate is continuing her Def Leppard inspiration.  Today her inspiration song is "Foolin'", so she is looking for projects that make you smile or better yet, laugh out loud.

I went the punny route and got out "The Grumplings" from Taylored Expressions (I love these guys) and made a tiny shaker card.  This one went to my husband.  He is acutely aware of how much I love naps.


Here it is "all shook up" (which could have been inspired by another song I know of)!

We would love to have you join in on the fun.  Be sure to check out the the Girlfriends posts, you know they are going to make you laugh with their wonderful creations.  Can't wait to chuckle along with you all!

Aloha,

Brenda

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous shaker card with all the tiny hearts,love the fun image and sentiment.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card, Brenda! And such a cat thing to say; it made me smile. Hope your March is starting off well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun card, love the shaker window too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun card Brenda and such a cute little shaker..[ I love my naps too ]

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome card with a fabulous image to go with the sentiment!! I love my Sunday afternoon naps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's not just you....I can't believe March is almost half gone! Such a wonderfully fun card! Those bright and shiny hearts are the perfect filling for this shaker.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts