Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Little Red Wagon #747 - Easy Peasy


The week has flown past and it is time for another Little Red Wagon Challenge.  Our hostess this week is Imke and she is challenging us to make Easy Peasy projects, in other words CAS.

We have been dealing with our plumbing issues over the past 2 weeks and the house has been  upside-down.  Luckily I haven't shared my January new release cards from Frantic Stamper, so here ya go.  This card features Toilet Necessaties (FRA-DIE-11056) and the clear stamp set, Oh, Crap (FRA-CL-179).  It seems rather appropriate to share right now with our recent leaking water pipe.


Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created. 


Aloha,
Brenda

PS - Stay tuned for more cards using the Frantic Stamper January release as I attempt to get caught up.🥺

5 comments:

  1. Poor you - although it seems you haven't lost your sense of humour given this fun card! Perfect background too!

    I do hope the plumbing issues resolve quickly for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic fun card, love the new dies and the bubbles, after Kates card I needed a laugh and you gave it to me, but so sorry you are having issues with renovating and plumbing, ugh, been there done that 4 times..BUT..it will be brilliant when done..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! This made me smile. Wonderful card, Brenda. I hope your plumbing problems are quickly resolved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, the joy of renovations. Love that you turned frustration into creativity! Perfect card, totally made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me laught, Brenda. I´ve never seen die cuts or stamps with toilet necessaties !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts