Wednesday, March 27, 2024

High Flyin' Happy Birthday!

 

Hi, friends!  I'm here to share a fun birthday shaker made using Bunnies in Flight Cutable from the March release.  

 

 

I created a background on watercolor paper using distress inks and the Bunny was colored with Prismacolor pencils..  The clouds for the shaker element were cut using a Silhouette and Wonky Sun and Clouds Cutable.  

 

 

The sentiment was stamped with a retired TCP set.  I think using this cutie is just the perfect way to help someone celebrate their birthday!  Thanks so much for taking a look!

 

Here are the TCP sets used for this card -

 

 

WonkySunWeb

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I am so impressed with this shaker card, Brenda. I've only ever made one and then I cheated with an already made shaker element. I love the image and coloring and the shaker aperture is just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a fabulous shaker Brenda, such a gorgeous image but I really love how you did the shaker bit in the sky, gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shaker card and love the fun image.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun shaker Brenda, Iove that bunny and his big floppy ears, gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSY xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts