Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Little Red Wagon #745 - Stencil Power

 


Hello my dears!  I'm hostessing over at Little Red Wagon this week.  I am hoping to see all sorts of stenciling on all your lovely projects.  There are so many ways to use stencils and I hope to see many of them.  There is stenciling with ink, paint, embossing paste or chalk to name a few.  You can also get some dramatic results by using stencils on your gelli plates.

In my quest to rid my craft room of UFOs (un-finished objects), I got my stencils out and added some embellishments to this little junk journal.  The page on the left was stenciled with distress oxide ink and the right was stenciled with gold embossing past.  I used quite a bit of stenciling on the pages if you care to look at the rest below.

I do hope you can find the time to join us this week over at Little Red Wagon.  You know the Girlfriends will have some great inspiration for us, so do stop by.

Wishing you a wonderful week!  Thanks for stopping by.  If you have any questions, just leave them as a comment.

Aloha,

Brenda














PS - Did you know you can use spackling in as an embossing paste?  You may already have that sitting around your house.


6 comments:

  1. Brenda, this is an AWESOME journal!!! I love it and your stenciling just ups the vintage goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous journal Brenda and I LOVE all the stenciling on your pages, I bet the pages feel crunchy and lovely, fabulous project..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its beautiful Brenda, I love how you used up stuff that was lying around its so pretty. I have used polyfiller at one time or another if that counts as spackling, not sure, in the days when I couldn't afford all the real deal, haha, but it did the job and I would defo use again. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous journal Brenda,love all the pages,papers and stencilling,I use polyfiller £1 for a large tub-bargain!
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your junk journals are always a delight, Brenda! So many splendid details. I didn't know you could use spackling as an embossing paste, thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Every time I see one of your junk journals, I think I should try making one too. I absolutely love this one - especially with the lovely verse on the main photo. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts