Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Little Red Wagon #744 - Off the Edge!


 
Another Wednesday has come rolling in and Janice is our hostess today over at Little Red Wagon.  Her challenge to us this week is "Off the Edge!" What that means is she would like to see an element extend past the edge of your project (just a little bit is fine).  Fun, right?

I have been working on a new junk journal and as you can see, there's all sort of stuff hanging off the top edge and the side.  I have tags, tabs,  ribbon and lace to name a few.  If you want you can see all the pages at the end of this post. The very last picture includes my photo assistant, Koa.  He's making sure the journal has just the right tilt.  I am happy to say, this UFO (unfinished object) is officially finished.

We would love to have you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the Girlfriends have created.

Thanks for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

Here are the rest of the pages if you would like to take a peek.  If you stay to the end you will see my fuzzy assistant "helping" me hold the book open -






















10 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, this is a beautiful book, packed to the hilt with pretty things, love the little tags with the post dates on. Koa looks like he is growing beautifully, so cute. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW fabulous junk journal Brenda,love all the pages,embellishments and beautiful lace.How handy to have an assistant like Koa.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Brenda, all the pages are fun and beautiful and shabby chic and I love the sticky out bits and your little buddy Koa having a nosey, greet work..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is just divine, Brenda!!! I love everything about it. I used to make vintage books long ago and quit. You make me want to start again. Truly a stunning project here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! this is amazing Brenda! so much detail and so many gorgeous textures. This is certainly a labour of love. Absolutely love this!! Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely journal, really nice. I love making journals as well but only being making them for about a year so still learning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my word, that is amazing Brenda. You have given me some fabulous ideas for different types of tuck spots and "pimped" paper clips. Such a beautiful piece and your glamorous assistant has done a fabulous job!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty project, Brenda! I love the bits and bobs, thanks for sharing all the pages! And, it's always wonderful to see your 'helper'. (:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lucky one, who get this, Brenda !! It´s so lovely - and all the details on each side - just great !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is spectacular!! Wow, Brenda! I'm in awe of your fabulous junk journal. And sweet Koa looks like the best helper ever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts