Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Little Red Wagon #743 - Valentine's Day!

 


Chrissy has a new challenge for you over at Little Red Wagon and it is perfect for today, Valentine's Day.  Her theme is Valentine's Day! - show us some love.  I'm sure your cards are all done and in the hands of the people you care about.  All you have to do now is share them with us on the blog.


As you can see, I used another of my NBUS Little Miss Muffet Stamps to create a sweet little card for one of my valentine's.  I used scraps from my bin and colored Spencer the bear with colored pencils.

We really want to see all the valentine's projects you have created, it doesn't have to be a card.  Then just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out all those wonderful ❤️ projects the Girlfriends have created.  You're sure to be impressed.

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Spencer is super cute, Brenda! He's all ready to share a little love. Happy Valentine's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is charming Brenda and I love the background hearts panel and his bowl of hearts, gorgeous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card! Kraft and pink look so wonderful together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little bear and great color choice !

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts