Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Little Red Wagon Challenge #737


 Happy New Year!  I hope your year is off to a great start.  We are kicking off 2024 over at Little Red Wagon with a very appropriate challenge, What's New?  Our Girlfriend, Imke is starting us off right.  You can go so many ways with this one, new stamps, dies, papers, techniques, home, baby, puppy, car...I could go on and on.

As for me, I am starting off with my first Christmas card for 2024, using some new dies.  I absolutely loved the Tim Holtz Christmas release.  The background for this is a gelli plate print from my stash and the rest are die cuts and splatters.  BTW, I was pretty proud of the splatters this time, I was able to restrain myself on this card.

We do hope you'll have the time to join us this week.  If you need a little inspiration, stop by the LRW blog to see what the very talented Girlfriends have created.  We can't wait to see what is new for you!

Aloha,

Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Brenda I hope the year is filled with happiness.
    I just love your first Christmas card of 2024, its a beautiful scene. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Brenda-love your Christmas card and all your new dies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous dies Brenda, I love a lot of Tim Holtz dies and how they come together, love the moon and well done with the splatters, splatters are the finishing touch..Happy New Year..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card, Brenda! And those splatters are great. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Brenda! I love this scene and the bold background is amazing! And the splatter is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy and healthy new Year, Brenda ! This card is amazing and have such a wonderful scene - just great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh! That background looks absolutely fabulous! Such a super card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts