Wednesday, December 20, 2023

LRW #736 - Under Pressure


 It's time for the last Little Red Wagon challenge of 2023.  This week our hostess is our lovely Kate and she is finishing her Queen inspired challenges with "Under Pressure".  With Christmas fast approaching, we're looking for your last-minute creations, whether they be cards, tags, gifts, bags, etc. If you don't celebrate Christmas, we'd love to see the last-minute creations for other winter holiday celebrations.


I always run out of tags, so I decided to make a few more.  I cut some tags from kraft paper scraps.  I used an embossing folder to create the wood grain and inked the raised areas with distress ink.  Then I heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  I have a few more tags cut, but my embossing gun decided it was time to retire and totally stopped working.  I added some greenery die cuts, a little splatter, twine and a LOTV sentiment tag and some Pinkfresh gold pearls.              

Surely there is some last minute creation you are working on.  Why not give our challenge a go this week by sharing it.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE these tags Brenda, I love the texture and colours and the foliage with the berries, just gorgeous..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous textured tags Brenda and love the die-cut embellishments.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the rustic charm of these beauties xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tags, Brenda!!! Hope you and yours have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely tags, Brenda! I absolutely love the embossing. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Girlfriend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing tags, Brenda. I like all the die cuts, the twine bow and the shiny look ! Whishing you and your loved ones merry christmas and happy holidays.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your tags look amazing, Brenda!! The woodgrain looks fabulous, as do the little embellishments!

    I hope you had a lovely Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful tags Brenda, I have no idea how I missed these, so sorry.
    Happy new year to you and yours. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge 15th Birthday Blog Hop!

Good Morning All and a Very Happy 15th Birthday to us all here at CRAFT Challenge!! This year we are 15 years old and still going strong...

Popular Posts