Wednesday, December 13, 2023

Little Red Wagon #735 - Merry Christmas

 



It's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week our hostess is the multitalented Chrissy and she is helping us all out with a Merry Christmas challenge.  We want to see all those wonderful projects you have been working on for the holidays; tags, gift wrap, bookmarks, snow globes, journals, ATCs.   


I made another Christmas card, mainly because I wanted to make this distress ink background.  I think it turned out pretty well despite my over zealous water splashing.  You can't really tell, but the white paper is glitter paper (the good kind that doesn't shed).  I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the sentiment (sorry, don't remember the font) and the star is a Frantic Stamper die.

Why don't you give our challenge a go this week and head on over to Little Red Wagon  to link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Your background is gorgeous Brenda, really love that night sky, its a beautiful card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the distressed inky background.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Brenda! It has such a lovely snowy feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Brenda, love the big bright white sentiment against the night sky..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty well?! Are you mad...it's incredible. LOVE that background so much. a fab card xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, Brenda! Your background looks fabulous! Such a great sentiment cut too! I need to remember I can do that with my Silhouette too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful card, Brenda! I think you used the exact right amount of zealousness with your splashing. The colours are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts