Wednesday, June 7, 2023

LRW #708 - Things That Fly

 


We have a great new challenge for you over at Little Red Wagon this week!  Doni is our very creative hostess this week, and this is all her idea.  There are so many ways you could go, birds, bugs, airplanes, balloons.  We canʻt wait to see what you do.

                                                                             

I decided to go with a Stampinʻ Up Butterfly stamp that I love, but have barely used.  I also kinda went wild purchasing these mini notebooks (if one is good, two is better right, and you got 3 in each pack😳), so thatʻs how this came about.  And then of course, a tag is good too, so these are destined to go in a junk journal together.


Please do consider joining us, itʻs always so fun to see what you create.  If you need a little inspiration, or just some pretties in your life, check out what the other girlfriends have created.  Thanks for checking in!

Aloha,
Brenda

9 comments:

  1. That butterfly stamp is awesome! I have yet to try
    making one (Junk Journal) but you have inspired me to try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh notebooks I have an OBSESSION with notebooks lol-I have loads for all different things oh and journals I have three journals on the go lol.Love the beautiful butterflies you have decorated these notebooks with and the little tags
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These would be perfect for the 1st Crafting From The Heart which is a No Cards challenge blog
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous tag Brenda and the butterfly is beautiful and I love your design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, wow!!! Awesome vintage look notebook and tag, Brenda. I really like the look of these. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this wonderful SU butterfly. I really wanted it years ago but it was retired by the time I went to get it. A friend retired it out of her collection and I am forever grateful as I really live it. You used it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful, Brenda! Black and kraft always look so good together. Such a splendid stamp too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome, awesome set!! I love the vintage look of your journal and tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts