Thursday, June 1, 2023

Cherry Blossoms and Pineapples




I have a couple more Frantic Stamper cards to share with you.  Both of them were inspired by this beautiful place I live.  The first card is a CAS card featuring the Pineapple (FRA-DIE-09937) and the Brooklyn Alphabet dies (FRA-DIE-10415).  I colored the pineapple with distress oxide inks and made it the focal point of the card.  Aloha was cut 5 times and layered for some added dimension.  This was a pretty quick and easy card to make.

As a side note, hereʻs a picture of our real pineapple patch.  They are getting close to being big enough to eat! 



The second card features Large Kokeshi Paper Doll (FRA-DIE-10569) and Cherry Blossom Branch (FRA-DIE-09333).  The cherry blossoms were colored with distress ink and Nuvo Drops.  The paper dolls dress was made with some very old, authentic wash paper from my stash.  I love the way she looks in it.  You can't tell in the picture, but her sash and fan are actually gold metallic paper which gives a nice shine.



Iʻll finish this post off with the beautiful piece of a rainbow I saw on my walk today.  Praying you all are doing well!


Aloha,
Brenda



 

5 comments:

  1. Both beautiful cards,love the pineapple,paper doll and cherry blossoms-great pic of the rainbow too-well caught.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are so lovely, Brenda! I especially like your Kokeshi Paper Doll. And, too, what awesome photos!!! Thank you for sharing your pineapples and that stunning rainbow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both beautiful, creative cards Brenda, love the pineapple and the paper doll, so cute, and you really do live in a most stunning place. Never been but I watch NCIS Hawaii...hahaha.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun card Brenda, love the design and the gorgeous paper doll and blossoms too, so very pretty and sweet. Your pineapple in your garden are fantastic, I've never seen one actually growing and only eat some with roast pork, ha ha ha..beautiful rainbow too, we had a huge one yesterday as I was driving off to my cleaning job..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts