Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Little Red Wagon Challenge #704 - Spring Flowers

Iʻm up to hostess the newest Little Red Wagon challenge.  Right now, my yard is awash with beautiful colors thanks to the plants and flowers that are blooming.  I know that some areas have not been so lucky with spring bringing snow and storms to some areas.  Even so, I would like to challenge you to create something that is reflective of flowers you usually see around you in the spring.  Maybe they are blooming in your parks or yards, maybe you wish they were blooming.

I kind of cheat on the matter of flowers since I live in a land of perpetual spring and summer.  This card reminds me of a painted daisy that is currently blooming in my yard.  I used watercolored paper and the Lovely Layers Mum from Honey Bee Stamps.  I changed it up just a bit to look more like a very full painted daisy.  Oh, and I used a NBUS background die from Taylored Expressions.  I hate to think how long this beauty has been waiting to play.  I got a little cocky with my splattering and over did it as I am prone to do, but I guess it looks OK.



I would love to see your spring flowers this week.  Please head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and flowers love the background die and the splatters look fine to me
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what glorious blooms Brenda and the cocky splattering looks just perfect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Brenda and I love the fabulous rich colour and die cuts, what a great flower die set, guess I need to go shopping..AGAIN..lol..love the bright yellow center and the splatters are awesome..[ did your card arrive yet,,gosh the post is rubbish if it hasn't]

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Brenda and your splatters are gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is gorgeous, Brenda!! The bold colours of the flowers are fabulous - and I love the look of them atop the die cut background.

    And lucky you living in a land of perpetual flowers! I think that's my heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an absolutely gorgeous card, Brenda! Your flowers look so real I'm tempted to water them! - Shani

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the splattering looks perfect! This is such a gorgeous card, Brenda! Those flowers are stunning! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge 15th Birthday Blog Hop!

Good Morning All and a Very Happy 15th Birthday to us all here at CRAFT Challenge!! This year we are 15 years old and still going strong...

Popular Posts