Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Little Red Wagon #706 - Flora or Fauna


 It's rolled around to Wednesday again which means it's time for a new Little Red Wagon challenge.  This week Imke is challenging us to create something with either flora or fauna.  I love creating with both flowers/plants and cutesy little animals and I have a bit of both on this card.



I used Winston Bear gardening from Polkadoodles.  I colored him up with my Prismacolor pencils and layered him up on scraps from my paper box.

Why don't you spend a little time creating something like a card, or tag, or art journal spred and give our challenge a go this week.  Just head on over to Little Red Wagon and link up. While you're there, be sure to check out the wonderful projects the other Girlfriends have created.

Aloha,
Brenda

9 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, a gorgeous sweet card, love the image and DP.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and colouring,love the cute image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card! I love his blue boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww what a cutie Winston is!! Lovely card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, he is adorable Brenda, what a cutie and gorgeous card..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Winston is super cute, Brenda! Love your coloring and how you did the sentiment tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brenda, this is such a cute card and your coloring of the scene is great.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Splendid card, Brenda! I especially love how you did the sentiment - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very sweet - and what a fun way to add a sentiment! I love that idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts