Friday, May 12, 2023

Hello Baby

 


I'm up on The Cat's Pajamas blog today and want to share a couple of things Iʻve created with TCP digital designs.  I have a new grandniece that will be appearing on the scene later this year, so I took the opportunity to make her a welcome shaker card and tag.

Chickie

The card started by cutting 2 sizes of the cute little chick from the Spring Animals Digistamp/SVG.  I dropped the colors into the image using the Fill Panel option in Silhouette, printed and cut them out fast and easy.  They were quickly assembled and shaded with craft chalk.

Next I cut the white panel which says Hello Baby.  I backed this with a piece of transparency, popped it up on foam tape and partially placed it on top of a frame cut from Happy Spring Digipapers.  Lastly I added the sequins to the shaker, leftovers from the tag and the cute little Chickie herself to complete the card.

Chickie Tag

When ever I use my cutting machine, I usually go overboard with cutting.  Since I had a few bits left over, I created this simple tag as well.

Here are the products I have used today -



I'm so happy you stopped by to take a peek!

Aloha,
Brenda

5 comments:

  1. Adorable card Brenda, love the image and those papers are gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shaker card and love the cute chick and co-ordinating tag
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, now this is just soooooooooo cute, Brenda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my days, that is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Brenda, how adorable is this little chick and I LOVE your shaker design, gorgeous card, so sweet for baby card...

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge 15th Birthday Blog Hop!

Good Morning All and a Very Happy 15th Birthday to us all here at CRAFT Challenge!! This year we are 15 years old and still going strong...

Popular Posts