Wednesday, May 17, 2023

CRAFT Challenge #678 - Anything Goes

 


It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us, we have an easy one this week, Anything Goes.





Our Sponsor this week is -


I had the pleasure of creating this card using an image from our wonderful sponsor, Trimgym called Howling Wolf.  Iʻm not sure who I will be using this card for, so Iʻll wait to add the sentiment.  

I do hope youʻll have a chance to join us over at CRAFT Challenge blog this week.  Pop on over to see the prizes that are up for grabs and to take a look at the DT creations, you are sure to be inspired.

Thanks for popping in!

Aloha,
Brenda

4 comments:

  1. Another wonderful card, Brenda! This multipurpose beauty can work for a guy or gal and just about any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card and love the howling Wolf
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FABulous masculine design Brenda, the Wolf is a beauty..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really love this image and the amazing card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts