Wednesday, April 5, 2023

CRAAFT Challenge # 674 - Inspired by a Book


We have a new challenge for you over at CRAFT Challenge.  The challenge runs for 2 weeks and we would like to see creations inspired by a book.



Our sponsor this week is -


I used a darling image, Roryʻs Tea Party, provided by our sponsor.  I was inspired to add part of a quote from Alice in Wonderland, which is the book that inspired my card.  The sentiment is from a now retired stamp set from The Catʻs Pajamas.  The image was colored with Copic markers.

I do hope you will find time to join us over the next 2 weeks!

Aloha,
Brenda


5 comments:

  1. Great card and sentiment, I love the image and pretty P.paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card Brenda and I love the colours you chose.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute Brenda as soon as I saw her my mind went "Alice"..fabulous card..

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card, Brenda! And you nailed the theme, too. This is a perfect book inspired card. Great job on the coloring and quote and that little doily peeping out there is such a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute Alice in wonderland card! Great coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts