Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Little Red Wagon #695 - Bonjour


Our challenge for this week at Little Red Wagon is “Frenchified” and our hostess is our very own Girlfriend, Shani who knows a lot about French stuff!  In Shaniʻs words, she wants to see "French ATG - cheese, fries, snails...",  how fun, right?  How much more French can you get than the beautiful, romantic Eiffel Tower?


I really had a hard time deciding what way to go for this challenge.  I didnʻt realized how many French type goodies I had until I started looking in my stash.  I finally settled on creating this card.  I used some of my digital French paper and stamped the Eiffel Tower in the background.  It is part of another Prima Paper Doll set called "Merci" and was part of the goodie bags from my friend.

Merci, for stopping by today (one the the few French words I know).  I do hope you will join our challenge this week.  Maybe I can learn a few new French words by seeing your creations.

Bonne journée and aloha,  
(I hope Google did me right here, this is a new phrase for me)
Brenda


 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card love the French theme,image and pretty paper
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh la la!! A brilliantly frenchified card, so stylish and chic. I am pleased to see that you gave the snails a miss though!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Brenda, we were on the same line at the supermarket!!...she is fabulous and love the background and colours, so pretty..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous themed card Brenda, so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, now this is just GORGEOUS, Brenda! I love how you did the Eiffel Tower stamp on your paper and the placement of your chic madame on the flowers, with which she coordinates so well. Love, too, the 'Bonjour' sentiment! C'est vraiment magnifique !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Brenda! The papers are beautiful and I'm loving all the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Brenda! Your papers are simply wonderful with your image and the stamped Eiffel Tower is the perfect touch on your French card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts