Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Little Red Wagon #694 - Feel Better


Itʻs Little Red Wagon Day and Doni is us as our challenge honcho this week.  She has chosen "Feel Better" as our theme.  As I was thinking about this challenge, it could go so many ways.  I decided to take it the get well direction as I have no cards like this in my stash.


I used a much loved embossing folder that was gifted to me (no wonder I have so much stuff, my friends purge and Iʻm the very fortunate recipient).  The flowers are dies from Altenew, NBUS I managed to have jump in my shopping cart sometime last year (that could be another reason I have so much stuff).  I colored them up with Altenew stamp pads and a few Nuvo drops.  The sentiment die is from Frantic Stamper.


I really loved putting this card together. These dies are so pretty and I think they would cheer most anyone up a bit. One get well card for the stash completed.  Can you think of any one you would like to help "feel better"?  We would love to have you join us for Doniʻs challenge.  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Aloha,
Brenda

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Brenda, love the sentiment die and the flowers are so sweet and pretty..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Brenda, this is a wonderful card!!! I can see why you like that embossing folder (such a great all-purpose design) and you've put it to good use here. Your flowers are gorgeous and the sentiment couldn't be more perfect. The little Nuvo Crystal Drops on the flower centers are the perfect final touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P. S. your post made me smile. Yes, these craft supplies do have the nasty habit of just jumping into our shopping carts, don't they?! What's a crafty girl to do?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Brenda, well firstly I have to say the EF used is so pretty and I haven't seen it before, lucky to have nice friends aren't we.. This is a really pretty 'pick me up' card, I always think how nice it would be to get such a sweet card from a friend..xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! I like everything about it! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooh, this is a beauty, Brenda! I adore pink and gray together and that embossing folder is amazing. And the big sentiment goes perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the LARGE die cut and your card looks so elegant with the flowers and sequins.

    Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is so, so pretty! I've not seen that background embossing folder before. It's lovely! I love that large sentiment die cut too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful get well card,love the design and pretty die-cut flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it annoying when items "jump" into shopping carts, it happens here too!! I can see how that happened though, what pretty flowers xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts