Tuesday, March 7, 2023

CRAFT Challenge #668 - Not A Card



I just realized I never shared this post for the CRAFT Challenge last week.  Oh, my,  itʻs the old "the faster   go, the hurrier I get".  I did have so much fun making both these projects, Iʻm going with another old adage, better late than never.  The challenge this week is to make things other than cards.  

The first make is a little treat box  made with a retired Reverse Confetti gift holder and a fun image from one of our sponsors, Sweet ʻn Sassy Stamps.  This cute is called Bunny Joy and can be found here.


Our other fab sponsor is The Cutting Cafe.  I absolutely love working with Reginaʻs cut files.  I made this album using Baby Word Book and some brightly colored digital papers.


Thereʻs still a little time left to join us at CRAFT Challenge.  Show us your tags, bookmarks, journal pages  or any craft other than a card.  We would love to have you join us!

Aloha,
Brenda







4 comments:

  1. Love the cute image and pretty paper on the little treat bag---fabulous Baby book,love the ribbons and P,papers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image you have used for the treat bag Brenda and the Baby brag book is wonderful xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both these are adorable Brenda, love the treat bag, such a cute image and the baby book is gorgeous.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two beautiful projects Brenda so adorable and love the colours, gorgeous.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #718 - Shaped Card

  It's time for a new CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating a shaped card Our Sponsor thi...

Popular Posts