Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Bling on the Bling!

 


Itʻs wonderful Wednesday and time for a new Little Red Wagon Challenge.  This week, Janice wants us to "Bling on the Bling"!  For this challenge, your use of gems, glitter and charms will be the key.  I would also think that glitter paper or that great glittered fun foam would do well for this call out.

                                                 

 I realize my use of gems might be a bit underwhelming here, but I really wanted to make this calendar.  I was totally inspired by one of my favorite YouTubers, Cori Dahman using digital tags by Tracie Fox.   I tried to match the gems I had on hand to the corresponding birthstone for each month.

Since there wasnʻt much bling involved, I also made a couple of tags using the same set.  March and April are big birthday months for me and these will be good to have on hand.



Thatʻs if from me.  I do hope you stop by and see what the Girlfriends have created for you this week.  Thanks so much for checking in, I hope you are doing well.

Aloha,
Brenda

8 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, LOVE the calendar you made, its really gorgeous and very different and the tags with the Daffs is beautiful. My Daffs have been glorious until last nights frost, this morning they are alittle forlorn :)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the calendar page,love the beautiful lilies and daffodil flowers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Brenda, love the lilies and beautiful Daffs and daises, gorgeous tags in love Spring colours..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well now aren't those pretty, Brenda! What a clever idea to match your gem embellishments to the monthly gemstones. If these are just April & May, I can imagine EVERY month is a stunner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous. I love the idea of using the gems for birthstone for the months too. Your flowers are sooo pretty and I do love a tag! Very inspirational. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What beautiful tags and calendar page! I especially love that you're matching the gemstones with the month - a wonderful detail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, what a lovely calendar Brenda, using the tags as the overall shape is a really good idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your calendar page and tags are stunning! I love the English country look to it. And, since daffodils are my favourite flowers, I love the March tag best of all!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #717 - Recycle/ATG

 We have a new challenge up for you over on the CRAFT Challenge blog.  We would love for you to join us this week in creating with something...

Popular Posts