Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Little Red Wagon Challenge #692 - Somebody to Love


 When I came across this image (QKR - Crazy Love) I thought it would be perfect for Kateʻs Queen inspired challenge "Somebody to Love".   And then I thought of Shani and how much she likes a good phunny/punny card, so there ya go.  We are looking for love themed creations this week over at Little Red Wagon.

I kept things pretty simple and colored the image with Prismacolor pencils.  I thought the sentiment, Soul Mates  was pretty appropriate (cuz I couldnʻt think up anything snappy).  The frame is an oldie from Pretty Pink Posh and thatʻs about it.

Itʻs over to you now.  We would love to have you join us this week by linking up your projects.  It doesnʻt have to be a card, journal pages, bookmarks, tags and the like are all most welcome.  For some real inspiration click on this link to see what the Girlfriends have made.

Yʻall take care!

Aloha,

Brenda

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun card Brenda, great image to work with I love it.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooo cute and fun Brenda, I love it..fabuloius card and colouring with your pencils..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun image...made me smile!
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hihihihihihihi! You know me well, Brenda!!! You cracked me up this evening. First you made me laugh when I opened the screen and saw this digi and your sentiment (QKR Stampede really does have some funny ones, don't they?!). And then I went to read your post and laughed again; you know me well, bring on the punny sentiments!!! Great image, coloring, frame and sentiment...l love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL! What a darling Valentine, Brenda! Your coloring and shading is just beautiful. Thanks for visiting my blog today!
    Crafting Smiles,
    Donna
    {Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha! This made me laugh. Cute card. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I too, keep hoping that suddenly I will be able to splatter perfectly. It's not gonna happen, is it? :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tee hee! What a funny image! Love the sprinkling of heart too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahahahaha!!! This is absolutely hilarious!! I LOVE that fun image!! Great card, Brenda!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

CRAFT Challenge #714 - Not A Card

It's time for another CRAFT Challenge!  We would love for you to join us this week in creating something other than a card.  There are a...

Popular Posts