Friday, January 20, 2023

Cakes and Pressies

Forget About the Cake

 

The weekend is here and in my opinion, there is no better time to celebrate a birthday.  Today Iʻm here to share a couple more cards with you, showing off birthdays and Bunnies from the new release!  My first card features "Forget About the Cake".  I love making birthday cards and being able to use bright happy colors like this.  I colored up my Bunny and the bright blue balloon from "You Say Itʻs Your Birthday", with Prismacolor pencils and stacked them up on cheerful design papers.

 

Forget About the Cake

 

To finish things off, I add a few sequins and one of the fun sentiments from "Forget About the Cake".

 

One Present

 

My second card features "One Present" which has our favorite Bunny peeking from behind way more than one present.

 

One Present

 

The Bunny and his pressies were again colored with Prismacolor pencils and stacked up on brightly colored papers. An old Spellbinders die, a few sequins and one of my favorite birthday sentiments from the set finished this card off.

The cute new products used today -

 

 

 

 

Thanks for stopping by, I hope the new year is treating you exceptionally well!

Aloha,

Brenda 

4 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, oh what lovely cards, those images are so cute.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colourful cards and love the snarky sentiment
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both fantastic! I love the images, but I really love those sentiments; they cracked me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah...my FAVOURITE bunny!! Love this card, the colours are terrific xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

Blow Bubbles

I'm here to share a shaker card featuring one of my favorite Bunnies in new digital form,  Bunnies at Sea Digistamp !  This card went ...

Popular Posts