Thursday, December 1, 2022

CRAFT Challenge #660 - Christmas Present



 Well, I sort of lost track of myself and forgot to post this little box card.  We have a new challenge for you over at CRAFT Challenge this week.  The theme is Christmas Present.



Our sponsors for this challenge are

Crafty Sentiments Designs 

and


All Dressed Up


I used 2 darling images you can find in the Crafty Sentiments Designs Shop. One is called Joy of Christmas and the other is Snowman Bell. I thought they looked so cute in this little box card from the Silhouette Design Store. The sentiment is from Lili of the Valley Stamps.


We would love to see your take on this challenge. Hop on over to the CRAFT Challenge blog for more details and to see the prizes that are being offered.

Thanks so much for taking a look!  I hope you are all doing well.



Aloha,
Brenda

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brenda, what a sweet box, I love these and I love how they close flat for posting, always a bonus. Gorgeous images too and the fresh colour is a nice change.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful box card love the colour and cute Snowmen
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's an awesome box card, Brenda! Beautifully designed and I love the colors you've chosen – red/turquoise is one of my favorite combinations. Your images are colored perfectly and those snowflake make THE perfect embellishments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I would be happy to hear your thoughts or answer any questions. I pray your day is full of all you love!

If You Like Snarky...

I honestly have had a tough time keeping up with things this year, so this stamp set will probably be getting plenty more use. This belated ...

Popular Posts